All 3 XXL covers

I think these covers are cool
my top 5 2009 is
1. Jay Wise ( lol )
2. The Corp
3. Mickey Factz
4. Wale
5. Kid Cudi
ok I'm not a hater i like Asher Roth sometimes .... I think Ace Hood killed the " We Global " album intro and like the song with T Pain ......... Curren$y i know was down with Lil Wanye but i don't know much about him ....... Cory Gunz is nice I'm not a big fan of his voice but you can hear the skills when he spits ........ Blu I never really heard of but I'll find out more about ......... B.O.B. Killed the hook on T.I's album i don't know much about him but his future looks bright ......... Charles Hamilton Killed a freestyle i seen with Kanye West but again don't know much about him ........ all in all i think xxl did a good job


0 comments:

 


Team Mile High We Fly As F@#$ - Templates Novo Blogger 2008
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com Blogger Templates