The Gem N I - We Get It In Produced by Brigantti


" Yo!!! Watup my people? It's your dude, the one and only, Brigantti. I'm droppin' a new song for ya today it's called "we get it in". Let me tell you the story behind this one. So I made this be a couple of months ago called "yea". At first, I thought the beat was straight trash so i showed it to Brian (Speak Ez 2nd half the Gem N I). He thought It was insane..dude fell in love with it. Fast foward a couple months later. I re-listened to the beat and thought it was so fucking beautiful and soulful..I was sleeping on this beat. Anways, we recorded this last night at my house; It took fucking forever.
Took me 2 hours to my verse lol. 2 HOURS!!!! And it took EZ like 30 minutes his..strange. haha...but anyway with out further or due. Here it is.... "We get it in".

http://www.zshare.net/audio/52688063eb6850f1/
go on http://thegemni.blogspot.com/ for more Gem N I

0 comments:

 


Team Mile High We Fly As F@#$ - Templates Novo Blogger 2008
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com Blogger Templates